What to bring to class:
- Your dog wearing a harness or flat collar and lead. Check chains cause throat trauma.
A harness will always be the most comfortable option for your dog to learn in."Callicoma Kelpies" supply a very comfortable harness.
Click here to view harness and order.
- Lots of high value treats! (cooked chicken, sausages, cheese, beef, kangaroo are all good options, avoid dry treats as they can get stuck
in their throats during training. Bring a variety.)
- Have treats ready and cut in small pieces, bring more than you think you will need.
- A treat bag or training vest so you can have the treats on your body to reward your dog.
- Your dog’s favourite tug toy ( tug toys can be bought at class advice me in advance)
- A towel or bed for your dog to sit on
- Enclosed shoes
- Pen and paper if you would like to make notes.
- A water bowl (we have water)
- Patience while you and your dog are learning new behaviours